预审监管实用英语

内勤询问处

你叫什么名字?
What is you name?

哪国人?
Your nationality?

年龄?
How old are you?

做什么工作?
What is your occupation?

你的护照号码?
What is your passport number?

有贵重物品需要保管吗?
Is there anyone who can look after your valuables?

请配合我们进行检查。
Please cooperate with our search.

请在这儿签字。
Sign your name, please!


通用日常短语

你好
Hello!

回头见
See you later.

早上好!
Good morning!

下午好!
Good afternoon!

晚上好!
Good evening!

不行!
No way!

等一等
Hold on.

闭嘴!
Shut up!

振作起来!
Cheer up!

做得好
Good job!

有什么事吗?
What's up?

不要紧
Never mind.

没问题!
No problem!

就这样!
That's all!

时间快到了。
Time is up.

你肯定吗?
Are you sure?

别紧张。
Take it easy.

还要别的吗?
Anything else?

不客气
You're welcome.

对不起
I'm sorry.

不必客气
Don't mention it.

赶快!
Hurry it up!

举起手来!
Hands up!

往前走!
Move on!

后退
Stand back!

小心!
Watch out!

没事儿!
That's all right!

别哭了!
Don't cry!

我是无辜的!
I'm innocent.

照我说的去做!
You listen to me!

呆在那儿!
Stay where you are!

一切还好吧?
How's everything?

请你再说一遍(我没听清楚)。
I beg your pardon?

我去查查看。
I'll check it out.

少来这套!
Don't give me that!

看来这没问题。
It seems all right.

越快越好!
As soon as possible!

别看得那么严重!
Don't take it too seriously!


管教谈话用语

入所谈话


请将你的个人基本情况告诉我。
Please tell me your basic information:name, age, nationality etcetera. (etc).

请简要叙述一下你的案情。
Please briefly describe your case.

你在依法收押期间,将享有你该有的权利,同时必须遵守这里的监规,你明白吗?
In accordance with the laws to detain you, you will have basic personal rights and you will fully comply with all the rules and supervision here; do you understand?

中国检察机关在看守所派驻了专门的机构和人员,检查和监督有无使用酷刑或其他虐待被监管人员的行为,一经发现,立即严肃查处。你在里面生活大可放心。
By Chinese law, special offices and special stationed personnel in the detention house are there to inspect and supervise as to whether detainees are being subjected to cruel punishment or other abuses. If such a case is found, it is fully investigated and seriously dealt with.

我可以理解你现在的心情,但是既然进来了就得面对现实,有什么困难可以随时与我沟通。
I can understand your situation, and we will try to do whatever we can to help.

在仓里要和其他仓友搞好关系,别张口就骂人!别打架!
You should get along with the others, don't be rude! No fighting!

仓里会有一些日常工作,如拖地洗碗叠被子等,你要和其他人一起完成。
You will have some daily chores, like mopping, washing dishes, keeping your bed area neat, just like everybody else.

这是你分内的工作。
It's your responsibility.

我不能对你特殊。
I can't make any exceptions for you.

不许违反这些规定。
Don't violate these regulations.

清楚了吗?
Is that clear?

你懂我说的意思吗?
Do you know what I mean?

你不知道吗?
Are you blind?

我是那样说的吧?
I said that, didn't I?

说不定你知道……吧?
Do you happen to know...?

我辨别不出来。
I can't tell the difference.


谈话教育


我想和你谈一下。
I would like to talk to you for a minute.

最近怎么样?
How's it going?

你在这里多久了?
How long have you been here?

你在听吗?
Are you listening to me?

我听着呢。
I hear you.

说话请大声点儿。
Speak louder,please.

你知道那事吗?
Did you know that?

好好想想。
Take your time to think clearly!

确实是这样吗?
Are you sure about that?

听到这事我很难过。
I'm sorry to hear that.

这是违法的。
It's against the law.

我得提醒你一句。
Let me give you some advice.

别再重复这种愚蠢的错误了。
Don't be stupid again!

你明白我说的意思吧。
You know what I'm talking about.

我明白了。
I see.

我明白你说的了。
I see what you mean.

不知道。/不太清楚。
I don't know.

我根本不知道这是怎么回事。
I don't know what's what.

我理解你的心情。
I know how you feel.

别责备自己了。
Don't blame yourself.

这不是你的错。
It's not your fault.

这种事谁都会遇到。
It happens to everyone.

不必为那事烦恼。
Don't worry about it.

别想得太多。
Don't think too much.

别往心里去。
Don't take it so seriously.

结果怎么样?
How'd things turn out? /How did it go?/How did it end up?

问题解决了。
We're set.

到现在为止还好。
So far, so good.

结果很惨。
The result was terrible.

长话短说……
Keep it short,...

你就简明扼要地说吧。
Just tell me the story in a nutshell.

“简明扼要地说,总结性地说”。
Give it to me in a nutshell.

告诉我详细情况。
Tell me the details.

我会受到惩罚吗?
Will I be punished?

看情况再说。
That depends.

不要发脾气。
Keep your temper under control.

我相信你会表现的更好。
You could do better.


看病用语


你哪儿不舒服?
What's your problem?

用叫医生吗?
Do you need a doctor?

需要帮忙吗?
Do you need any help?

我要看病。
I'd like to see a doctor.

吃了什么不对劲的东西没有?
Did you eat something unusual?

我觉得身体不舒服。
I'm not feeling well.

我有点儿发烧。
I have a bit of a fever.

量一下体温吧。
Let me check your temperature.

你常服用什么药?
Are you taking any medication regularly?

是什么症状?
What are your symptoms?

我肚子疼。
I have a stomachache.

疼多长时间了?
How long have you had it?

严重吗?
Is it serious?

你的病好了吗?
Are you feeling better?

伤口还在痛吗?
Is the cut still painful?

我觉得好多了。
I feel better.

我有点儿感冒。
I have a slight cold.

我想吐。
I feel like throwing up.

我这儿割破了。
I've got a cut here.


相关短语


胸口痛
have a pain in the chest

肚子痛
have a pain in the stomach

背痛
have a pain in the back

耳痛
have a pain in the ear

腰痛
have a pain in the loins

流鼻涕
have a runny nose

鼻子不通
have a stuffed-up nose

咳嗽得厉害
have a bad cough


看守所条例中专业用语

诉讼 Litigation

诉讼法 Procedural Law

犯罪嫌疑人 Suspect

检察机关 The prosecution

法院 Court

辩护人 Defender

律师 Lawyers

拘留 Detention

羁押 Custody

侦查 investigate

逮捕 Arrest

起诉 prosecution

审判 Trial

管理 management

安全 safety

教育 education

生活 life

洗澡 Bath

理发 Barber

通信 Communications

会见 Meeting

卫生 Health

文明 Civilization

监督 Supervision

收押 Reception

提讯 Magistrates

押解 Escort

健康检查 Health Check

精神病 Mental illness

传染病 Infectious diseases

怀孕 Pregnant

哺乳 Breast-feeding

保管 safekeeping

登记 Registration

证据 Evidence

档案 file

风俗习惯 Customs

法制 The rule of law

道德 Moral

政治形势 The political situation

劳动 Labor work

警告 Warning

训诫 Reprimand

脱逃 Escape

自杀 Suicide

手铐 Handcuffs

脚镣 Fetters

大使馆 Embassy

释放 Release

证明 Proof

材料 Materials

判决书 Verdict

上诉书 Appeal

申诉书 Complaint